To be honest strange things are happening in my Stock Central. Here is a list:
1. I cannot select predefined filters (In stock, out of stock, on backorder)
2. Now almost all of my variable products are gone from stock central. There is only one displayed. I have a WPML installed and found out that all English products show up in Stock Central, but when I switch to Polish all variable products are not visible in Stock Central with one exception. I have analyzed this exception and the only difference I found is that it has an English translation configured. I would like to display some products without an English equivalent.