Thank you for the reply admin.
Unfortunately, I needed bulk feature, so what I did was:
- When I added in the multi-inventory I inspected every table and columns with their data being added to it.
- Made sure that these tables are connected to each other and the data they generate is the same as your plugin does when I manually add inventories.
Here's what I need:
I'm aware that every time you add a new product the "Main Inventory" is always created by default so I :
1. Need this "Main Inventory" to renamed as "Warehouse" and the "Warehouse" Region will be assigned in the "Warehouse" shipping zone I created + location and priority.
2. Need to add another 9 more inventory with different region + shipping zone specifically assigned to them, since they have different postal/zip codes.
So I created a script that :
1. Get all product id
2. Scan these product id if they exist in "atum_inventories" table
2.A If they did exist, (I'm sure "Main Inventory" was added) so rename the "Main Inventory" to "Warehouse"
3. Added 9 more inventories with assigned shipping zones on them automatically.
@nebulacolin I'm not sure if we really have the same feature needed but here's mine
Here's the video to show: http://www.screencast.com/t/a7E0GdEvKY1