Hi, I’ve been using your testing sites for ATUM add-ons. They have been a great help in working out if ATUM can meet my inventory management needs.
I’ve ticked all of the boxes but one.
I sell wine and have multiple different stock types and plan to use the Multi-Inventory Add-On with locations not geographically but just to allocate stock types.
The will also allow me to export reports with these stock type using the Reporting Add-On to classify stock appropriately for accounting purposes.
The stock types that will each be assigned to their own location are:
- Private Cellar - Not for public sale put can be sold through manual order in backend.
- Museum Stock - Not for public sale put can be sold through manual order in backend.
- En-Primeur (futures) Open - Currently selling - Run as back order and -ve stock. Available for sale.
- En-Primeur Closed - Finished campaign shift from Currently selling when campaign ends. Adjust stock numbers when order is fulfilled - Not for public sale
- On-Hold with Supplier. Available for sale.
- With Supplier - same as allowing back order but helps us separate out from a potential stock aream. Available for sale.
- Owned and in warehouse. Available for sale.
Sale of ‘Available for sale’ stock types:
- We will use manage stock capability to add stock and allow or not allow backorder as required.
- We will order them in priority.
Question: - What is the best was to restriction st of Not for Public Sale:
- Stock that is not available for public sale.
- I tried using BBE but this results in the stock being out of stock and not accessible for manual orders in the back end.
- We ship globally but majority to Australia.
- I don’t want to geolocate as shipping rules are used to restrict any product that can’t go to specific destinations.
- I really just want to turn Public Access of for these stock types rather than using any geolocation.
- I’ve been playing around with regional settings AUTM but haven’t been able to get it to simulate our scenario.
- Another inventory management plugin had the option to toggle both front end and back end access to locations that met my needs.
- For stock types (locations) Not for Public sale front end would be off and back end on.
- For stock types (locations) for public sale front end and backend would both be on.
Appreciate your time.