How to add a product with Multi-Inventory records in an Order
If you want to add a product with Multi-Inventory records in an Order:
In WordPress admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Orders and open an order for editing or create a new one.
Click Add Item(s) button.
- Click Add Product(s) button.
- In the Add Products PopUp select the Multi-Inventory product you wish and click the Add button.
- Click the Edit Item button to add inventories.
- Click the Add Inventory button.
- The Multi-Inventory Management PopUp will open. In the PopUp you will see the product's inventories list. Then select the inventories you want to add and click the Add button.
- Type the quantity you want to add in each inventory and click the Save button.
- To activate changes click Create or Update the Order at the top right.