Hi casbboy ,
Thank you very much for your email.
Now, I am very confused of what you are trying to achieve here? None of the above seems as a bug right now. Just bad setup. MI is a complex plugin with a lot of options for a wide variety of users, so I will ask you some questions to make sure I know where you are.
- you said you switched to variations product - what did you switch? screenshot pls
- you said you add stock to variations, are you working with MI activated product?
- have you got any restrictions mode active?
- where does it say out of stock? Front end? If you have restriction mode on and the stock availability does not apply to your location, yes it will be out of stock.
- where do you want to apply the prices? variations or multi-inventory within a variation. Please, be more specific and add some screenshot if possible.
- how do you save the price? please, tell me step by step.
No product stock controlled is destroyed - I am sure when the full documentation and video tutorials are released it will be a piece of cake.
PS: I need you to tell me exactly what you are trying to achieve as this discussion started with one thing and you jumped to another.
I am sure we can help out.